- Aalborg, Denmark
- November 25, 2022
Besides, I have a strong understanding of mathematics, statistics, and how to implement advanced algorithms.
I have a shared experience of working with people from multi-cultural backgrounds. I also have a proven capability to work in a team or independently and actively find creative and innovative solutions to software and data modeling problems. My key attributes include being hard-working, kind, and extending a helping hand to others.
Master thesis: Unsupervised Anomaly Detection in Multivariate Time-
series data using DeepLearning approach
● Data Mining and Machine Learning
● Deep Learning
● Data visualization & Geocoding
● Linear and Integer Programming, Mathematics Optimization at work
● Computational Statistics and Statistical Modelling
● Microservices & Dev(Sec)Ops
JANUARY 2020 — PRESENT
● Anomaly detection in urban water systems using an unsupervised method
● Medical image classification
● Medical Images segmentation and anomaly detection
● Digitalization and data modeling
AUGUST 2017 — SEPTEMBER 2019
● Data processing using Matillion ETL for Redshift
● Datawarehouse modeling using PosteGreSQL, AWS s3, snowflake, and Redshift Services.
● Report and Dashboard design using Power BI.
● Microservices and REST API Developer using Java Spring Boot and ASP.NET Core.
APRIL 2016 — MAY 2017
● Comparative study of different Open-source Hardware such as Beaglebone Black (BBB) Rev C, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and Beaglebone Original to use them for a new Hardware project.
● Modeling and Implementing a PID controller using Matlab 2016 & Simulink and in C++
● Microsoft Azure: Implementation of (IoT) Solutions using telemetry from Beaglebone
● Computer Vision - Detection, extraction, and enhancement of the text from image and loading it into a Database for analysis and report using OpenCV, JavaCV, and tesseract on Java (Eclipse) and Visual C++ using Visual Studio 2015.
● Test Automation for Web Applications using Selenium and communal Database