- Ouled teima, Morocco
- June 13, 2021
I'm a farm Worker, with extensive experience in animal care, crop cultivation, and farm equipment operation, I am well prepared to make an immediate and positive contribution to the company i work for.
With a tireless dedication to on-the-job excellence and a commitment to optimizing farm operations and animal welfare, I bring to the table the ability to excel in performing a wide range of tasks in rigorous, physically demanding environments. My more than ten years of experience in farming support—along with my excellent problem-solving and time management skills—prepares me to make a significant impact on your farm.
Serving as a general farm worker for more than five years with MRASPAG Farm in Ouled Teima ; previous experience assisting with animal ,land care and constructing and cleaning hives on my own family’s farm, encompassing responsibilities such as feeding, fertilizing, harvesting, irrigation, production, and poultry/livestock care.
Rotating through work activities to gain—and significantly improve—competency in cross-functional areas.
Performing a variety of tasks and functions to achieve measurable production improvements and maximize efficiency.
Working collaboratively and effectively with fellow farmhands, farm managers, production team, and veterinary staff.
Excelling within fast-paced atmospheres while ensuring accurate completion of necessary tasks.
With my innate interpersonal and organizational skills, I am ready to provide outstanding service at the Farm.
I look forward to discussing what I can offer in more detail. Thank you for your consideration.
• Plant, fertilize, cultivate, spray, irrigate and harvest crops
• Record information about crops, such as pesticide use, yields, or costs
• Identify plants, pests, and weeds to determine the selection and application of pesticides and fertilizers.
• Dig and plant seeds, or transplant seedlings by hand.
• Milk cows
• Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
• Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
• Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
• Set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
• Clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens.
• Participate in the inspection, grading, sorting, storage, and post-harvest treatment of crops.
• taking care of hives .