Thuy Nguyen Thi
- Kon Tum, Viet Nam
- April 29, 2023
I am writing to express my interest in working in Canada. I would like to highlight my sincere desire to challenge myself and improve my standard of living by relocating to Canada. I believe Canada offers an incredible opportunity for growth and professional advancement, and I am excited to join the thriving community of top talents to contribute my skills and expertise.
As a receptionist with extensive customer service experience, I have had the opportunity to hone my skills in managing guest inquiries, handling complaints, and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, my experience as a product data staff has given me a keen eye for detail and a sharp analytical mind.
I am excited about the prospect of applying my skills and experience to roles that involve customer service, cashiering, and other front-facing interactions. With a highly adaptable and customer-focused approach, I am confident in my ability to thrive in these roles and make a meaningful contribution to any organization. I am open to exploring diverse job opportunities and am confident I can apply my well-rounded experience to any suitable role.
• Project: Data Labeling Content
- Categorize the content on the social media
- Work on data labeling and annotation programs end-to-end
- Work cross-functionally to improve existing data labeling and
- Surface insights and provide recommendations for product
- Provide data and insights for machine learning and AI
- Assists walk-in clients, schedules client appointments, answers
phone lines and helps clients with questions and issues
- Manage guest bookings and reservations
- Maintains a friendly, approachable style to build relationships
and work harmoniously with others at all times
- Technology snapshot: MS Office (including Word, Excel) and
- Monitor all operations that affect the quality
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure