Senior Account Officer
- Multan, Pakistan
- July 2, 2022
Skill & Experience:
- Data entry on QuickBooks Online, Xero Online, ERP, Soft Assistant & MS Excel
- Preparing payroll sheets & superfund on QuickBooks Online, Xero Online & MS Excel
- Issuing invoices on QuickBooks Online, Xero Online & MS Excel
- Taxation such as BAS, ITR, CTR, CURNN, FBT & SMSF on Lodge It and Xero Practice Manager (Tax) & submit to ATO.
- Preparing tax returns for individuals, companies, partnerships, and trusts.
- Maintaining Sales & Purchase ledgers
- Reconcile accounts payable/receivable.
- Maintain Financial Statements Sole Traders, Companies, Super Fund on QuickBooks Online, Xero Online, Soft Assistant & MS Excel
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- To ensure you record all accounting adjustments required to produce financial accounts and tax returns
- Ensure the correct disclosure of items in the accounts in accordance with GAAP
- Do reconcile clients’ books with bank (Bank Reconciliations).
- Reconciliation of all control accounts
- Highlight any transactions for review where the correct treatment is unclear.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and Pivot Table
- Preparing Budget & working of variances analysis.
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly & Annual Financial statements.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk management (change rate of chemical, ink & film) procedures that are currently in place
- Making ROI.
- Ensuring the statutory requirements and company policies and procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Preparation of Liquidity (Cash Flow) & Liquidity report on daily basis
- Consolidated Reconciliation Statements
- Sales Tax, Withholding Tax & Advance Tax (working)
- FMR (working)
- Claim Adjustment
- Analysis Report of Aging
- Monthly reporting to Finance Manager of sales reports, stock reports, expenses reports.
ACMA (Associate Member of Cost & Management of Pakistan) @ ICMAP (Institute of Cost & Management of Pakistan)
Aug 2008 — Dec 2013
I have experience of bookkeeping and payroll sheets on ERP, Xero Online, QuickBooks Online & Sage 50, advance level MS Excel, bank reconciliation, issue invoices, maintain sales & purchase ledgers, up-to-date petty cashbook and preparing P/L and balance sheets.