Senior Software Engineer
- Henrico, Virginia
- June 11, 2021
- Sr. IBM Mainframe Application developer, with 9.5 years of hands on experience in application development. Extensive experience in the IT industry, involved with full project life cycle, complete Software Development Life Cycle SDLC.
- Having 6+ years of Experience in Healthcare Domain.
- Having 3 years of Experience in Banking Domain.
- Extensive Knowledge in requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, integration deployment, documentation and maintenance/Support of IBM Mainframe applications.
- Experience working in the domain of financial and banking applications. Extensive hands on experience on IBM Mainframe Application programming.
- Excellent working knowledge in Core Application design, Development, Testing and Production support. Developed programs which deal with MQ¡¦s. Experience working on developing DB2 Stored Procedures, online CICS tools, SOLA (Service Oriented Legacy Architecture) templates.
- Ability to multi-task work across different applications. Diverse work experience with different functionalities of the application, with Development and Production Support projects.
- Experience working on the project built using the Agile Methodology. Involved in the estimate planning, design discussions and scrum meetings for the project.
- Strong Analytical and Communication Skills, and Leadership abilities
- Creating a rapport and maintaining effective communication with the team members and external stakeholders in the project.
- Having Functional experience in various Payer modules like Membership Enrollment, Claims Processing, Provider Contracts, FACETS, NetworX Pricer and WGS pricer.
- Strongly experienced in analyzing various claims processing modules(Membership, Billing, provider, benefits)
- Having knowledge on Facets 834,837(I),837(P)
- Excellent knowledge in MS-Office tools(Word, Excel, VISO, PowerPoint) and EXCEL -MACROS
- Working knowledge of multiple databases like DB2, IMSDB, SQL Server 2008, Rapid SQL and Aqua Studio.
- Expertise in Analyzing Cobol modules, Jobs, CICS, DB2, IMS-DB and create test data for development.
- Expertise in Mainframe Programming.
- Expertise in data extraction from various Data bases, Tables, VSAM Files for data analysis.
- Having good knowledge in analyzing batch jobs which sends feeds to multiple systems.
- Having good knowledge in Rally, Jira, HP Quality Control and Confluence.
- Hands on experience as system analyst mostly involving in analysis of business requirements, design solution, writing system specifications, HLD efforts and cost estimates, development support, root cause analysis, requirement sessions, interacting with cross functional teams of business and technology participants and internal and external vendors.
- Hands on experience in Defect management which includes raising defects.
- Having Good Knowledge in Rally, Jira, HP Quality Control and Confluence.
- Experienced in preparation of checklist and guidelines for different types of servers/Functional Process.
- Good at Client interaction based on subject matter expertise on daily basis to resolve any query of business requirement.
- Having good experience in documentation of various functions and preparing the details analysis report.
Bachelor of Engineer (ECE) @ Anna University
Aug 2007 — Apr 2011
Sr Software Engineer @ Atos Syntel Inc
Oct 2011 — Current