Sheikh Feroze Saleem
- DOHA, Qatar
- May 12, 2023
I am excited to apply for this position. Please except this letter and the attached resume as my interest in this position.
In my current role I am responsible for the inbound operation. I am responsible for the proper follow through all procedures related to inbound operations while maintaining a good flow of communication with the management and all personnel.
Please consider my qualification, work responsibilities and experience.
- Maintain general responsibility for disciplinary process in the area of counselling, through oral and written warnings.
- Maintaining and assuring for all the safety precautions at the work place.
- Communicating with Inventory section regarding the upcoming shipments, documents to plan and priorities the shipments to not to face demurrage and detentions charges.
- Sending daily email to management regarding the updated progress of the operations.
- Communicating with the LVD, and custom clearance team to timely clear the shipments from the port.
- Give priority to binn the cases having urgent parts, job cards parts, special order parts and to receive them in system to timely deliver the parts to the customers.
- Communicating and sending the cover page to finance team for the costing of the offloaded shipments.
- Communicating with the supplier for any damage, discrepancies in the shipments offloaded.
- Maintaining all the reports regarding sea shipments, Air shipments offloaded monthly and yearly.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency while providing flawless transactions.
- Experience in SAP, Microsoft word, Excel.
I really appreciate you taking the time to review my application.
Supervising the Inbound operation extended on 3 warehouses with 30 staffs.
Coordinating with inventory team as well as logistic department for releasing the container from the port based
Preparing offloading plan as per the work volume.
Coordinating with sales & service supervisor to ensure the availability of demanded parts.
Reporting daily inbound operation status to the parts manager.
Ain Khalid Feroze.firstname.lastname@example.org
Allocating manpower in different areas as per the requirements.
Monitoring the staff’s daily performance.
Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company policies, Procedures & goals.
Communicates operation goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team.
Conducts monthly meetings to update members on best practices.