- Mirigama, Sri Lanka
- June 21, 2022
I have close to eight years experience in the industry. I am a great negotiator and understand the complexities of both importing and exporting products to and from all parts of the world including confirmation of shipments. My strengths also lie in overseeing the handling of a goods to ensure the safety of all transportation and to ship all products in the most cost effective and timely manner.
My communication skills are great which allows me to coordination with not only the Purchaser or Seller but to also collaborate with all Management personnel in order to ensure compliance with trade regulations. I always keep up to date with any changes in these regulations and train all employees on the proper import export laws and changes.
I have great math and accounting skills and can perform internal and external audits at any time for internal use or by the request of a customer or government agency. With my computer skills I am able to design all compliance forms and templates along with maintaining a smoothly running database for all import export classifications.
2. Monitor pre-documentation of Proforma Invoice, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill
of Lading, Country of Origin, Insurance, etc.
3. Administer all import and export of goods and supervise delivery of all goods and manage
distribution of all goods to relevant efficiently.
4. Oversee handling of all goods and ensure safety in all transportation and design cost effective
methods for same and analyze best means of transport for all products as per requirement in
coordination with the senior management.
5. Maintain subject matter expertise in all import and export operations and evaluate all company
businesses and provide require classification for same.
6. Collaborate with senior management and ensure compliance to all trade regulations and
changes and provide training to all company employees for all import/export processes.
7. Perform all internal and external audits and perform required prior disclosures for all processes
and supervise efficient working of all external agents such as Customs, Banks, Freight
forwarders and Custom Clearing Brokers.
8. Monitor implementation of all department operations and ensure compliance to all regulations for
department and subsidiaries and adhere to all standards for import and export goods and
establish all targets and streamline processes to incorporate all government regulations.
9. Design all compliance forms and templates and prepare required reports and maintain an
efficient import and export classification databases and ensure accuracy in same and ensure
compliance to all regulations.