- Lagos, Nigeria
- January 26, 2022
A graduate of Information Resources Management, dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Motivated and energetic result enabler with specialized experience in information management and customer relations. On the look-out for a competitive opportunity to work and interact with a well-respected firm, where my timely and good communication skills, experience and passion can be applied and further enhanced individually and as a team player.
• Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
• Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or .impersonating users)
• Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
• Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
• Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
• Inform customers about new features and functionalities
• Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
• Accurately recording details of customers ‘purchase orders.
• Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
• Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
• Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
• Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
• Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
• Preparing assignments, course material and lessons for pupils.
• Conducting frequent and appropriate assessments of students’ abilities.
• Document all database changes, modifications, or problems.
• Enter or retrieve information from structural databases, protein sequence motif databases, mutation databases, ergonomic databases or gene expression databases.
• Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
• Register new patrons and issue borrower identification cards that permit patrons to borrow books and other materials.
• Answer routine inquiries, and refer patrons in need of professional assistance to librarians.