- Dubai city, United Arab Emirates
- March 1, 2022
- Customer service
- Customer focus
- Money handling
- Exchange and Return
- Rapport building
Hard working cashier valued for fast, friendly service and accuracy in handling customer transactions. Address customer's needs while quickly moving them through the check out process. Passionate about serving others and eager to take on new responsibilities and leadership roles.
As a supermarket cashier at Freetown supermarket in Sierra Leone, i worked on a team of seven(7) other cashiers. My daily responsibility include :
- Greeting customers immediately the work through the store
- Working my assigned register, handling between 30-40 customers during a shift.
- Ringing up items that the customers wanted to purchase.
- Answering questions from customers regarding sales and deals.
- Assisting the customer with bagging their groceries
- Handling exchange and returns.
- Building rapport with customers to ensure repeat business.
- Helping customer walk out to their car, when needed.
- Identifying damaged goods and bringing them to the notice of the supervisor.