- Nairobi, Kenya
- January 20, 2022
Am a result oriented accounting professional who can competently analyze raw data and produce timely and accurately financial statement which would help management to make decisions.
Am experienced in periodic reporting, stock/inventory management, assets management, creditors and debtors management, cash and bank management.
Am conversant with Microsoft office packages and several accounting packages.
Am looking forward to join a finance team where i will add value in accomplishment of company goals and objectives.
• Performing month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and review journal entries.
• Overseeing daily posting, invoicing and payments to suppliers.
• Monitoring expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
• Budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
• Assisting in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
• Monitoring and recording financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
• Reviewing and recommending changes to existing accounting procedures.
• Prepared monthly, quarterly, and annual budget vs actual expenditure reports.
• Monitored budget expenditures for the offices at HQ, the regions and the country offices.
• Prepared monthly age analysis of all partners balances and follow up on overdue liquidations.
• Coordinated the disbursement of funds from partners.
• Ensured all supplier reconciliations are done and payments were paid within the prescribed time.
• Remitted statutory deductions to KRA through i-Tax platform.
• Prepared staff payroll and made payments.
• Bank reconciliations and foreign exchange dealings.
• Budgeting and forecasting.
• Posted cash receipts and journal vouchers in Navision.
• Liaised with Payroll department in remittance of statutory deduction (PAYE, NHIF, NSSF, and HELB).
• Maintained assets registers (assets movement and depreciation).
• Reviewed and disbursed of petty cash to cashiers.