Nseh Evelyne Wai
- BAMENDA, Cameroon
- May 12, 2023
- JAN, 2021 – PRESENT
Senior Nurse / Ministry of Public Health, Yaounde, Cameroon
- Evaluating patients’ through shifts to asses conditions, behaviour and response to treatment.
- Conducting assessment and develop careful nursing care plans, preparing and administering medication in line with treatment goals and dispensing policies and monitoring physical responses.
- Supervising and training students and junior nursing staff in patient care procedures and facility standards and implementing infection control procedures.
- Assessing patients vital signs and documentation, identifying deviations and wellbeing changes and making recommendations and adjustment in treatment plans.
- Prescribing patient medications and recommending use of assistive medical devices and conducting home visits for patients with chronic diseases.
- Collaborating with other members to quickly perform treatment task and educating patient and family members about patients conditions at home care.
SEPT, 2007 – NOV, 2016
Nurse Assistant / Ministry of Public Health, Yaounde, Cameroon
- Communicated with physicians, nurses and caregivers to support continuous care, took vital signs and recorded measurements by documenting them.
- Responded immediately to calls from patients for assistant or treatments and alerted medical staff for emergency situations.
- Administered prescribed drugs and provided reminders to self administration patients, made beds, fed patients and worked under the supervision of the RN to support resident care plan
- Collected biological samples for routine laboratory investigations and reduced risk of infection by using aseptic techniques.