- Ado-odo Ota, Nigeria
- February 21, 2023
Experienced professional with more than 15 years of a successful career in the real estate practice within Nigeria. Adept in generating and curating business, negotiation, market research and client analysis. Top agent in the sales, management and valuation of properties across Lagos and environs. Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical and critical thinking, communication and organizational skills |Proficient in computer usage | Excel within highly competitive environment.
I have a Ph.D in Estate Management. I had my first (BSc.) and second degree (MSc.) in Estate Management as well. I lecture and practice too.
• Management of the company’s assets and portfolio
• Property tax analysis for tenants and landlords.`
• Analyze market trends, conditions and activities to accurately advise clients.
• Handles agency (letting, management and sales) for the branch and other assignments necessary for successful operations.
• Devise social media marketing strategies that align with professional ethics and conduct.
• Working as a team to achieve best practice in relation to the strategic management function of the firm
• Established relationships with banks, appraisers, escrow personnel and attorneys, which helped in organising presentation in such organisations leading to tremendous increase in sales of lands and properties.
• Ensures customer satisfaction and follow-up are well exerted resulting in increase in repeat business and personal referrals.
• Accompany prospective clients on inspections of properties available for let/ lease or sale.
• Prepare documents such as offer letter, renewal letters, eviction letters, repairs /maintenance letters, etc.
• Handled routine operations for management and letting of properties within the firms portfolio.