n’goran holamangou yao
- ABIDJAN, Cote D'Ivoire
- November 16, 2021
Experienced after-sales service engineer and specialized in the maintenance of medical imaging equipment.
With 17 years of experience in the maintenance of systems, we offer quality services and advice to
Our customers for project success. We align technology and customer satisfaction at all phases of the project:
Before, during and after the sale of biomedical modalities (IRM-CT Scanner-Xray Machines- Mn) .
Work in a technical field service position for a high-tech company to offer my experience in customer support
SOFTWARE DESIGN/MERISE/UML/PHP/C++/C#/JAVA/HTML5/CSS3/LABVIEW/FPGA/VHDL/HMI/LINUX/WINDOWS/MYSQL/SQL SERVER
ELECTRONIC DESIGN/ ARDUINO/PLC/SCADA/ REPAIR
Management of technical health infrastructures.
• Responsible for supervising the activities of preventive and
curative maintenance of radiotherapy equipment
(accelerators Clinac VARIAN), GE simulation scanner,
brachytherapy, chemotherapy and laboratory (Siemens and
• Programming and Supervision of construction works Cold,
electrical and plumbing
• PM and CM with Upgrade of contracted terms
• Projects in Abidjan: Polyclinique Farah (IRM-CT-Xray), Polyclinique
Avicenne (CT), Novacare (IRM-CT), Mugefci (CT),
• Mission in Africa and the Middle East: Bamako, MALI (Philips MX16
Scanner) - N’bour and Dakar SENEGAL (Ingenuity and MX16) LIBAN
(Installation and Maintenance of Scanner Ingenuity, Brilliance, MX
16 and Laboratory machine
Installation of laboratory equipment - nuclear medicine and
Management of stocks of various reagents
• Scheduling of Maintenance - Preventive - Repairs of equipment
- Management of spare parts.
• Biophysics and Nuclear Medicine | 2001 - 2003
• Maintenance technician, Abidjan
• Preventive and curative maintenance of gamma camera