- Dehiwala, Sri Lanka
- February 20, 2023
I want to present my fitness for the position of office administrator. With more than 4 years of experience in diverse aspects of administrative management, complemented by my proven ability to successfully spearhead operations and staff, I am confident in my ability to significantly benefit this role.
Let me walk you through my experience:
From developing administrative systems and managing organizational procedures to building solid relationships and training and developing high-performance teams, I am able to provide comprehensive office leadership and support. My ability to interface across organizational levels and functions to drive policy development and enhance productivity and efficiency, along with excellent problem-solving and communication skills, prepares me to thrive in this challenging position.
With my demonstrated administrative management experience and my enthusiasm and dedication to achieving success, I am confident that I could swiftly surpass your expectations for this role.
• Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
• Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
• Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
• Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
• Assemble the closeout package including maintenance agreements, equipment information, warranties, and contractor contact information
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
• Manage schedules and deadlines
• Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
• Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
• Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
• Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
• Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
• Cold call and visit prospects on location
• Set appointments with hospital staff and administrators
• Manage all leads and customers within a defined territory
• Build relationships with hospital staff
• Educate medical staff on the benefits of medical devices
• Provide product demonstrations and support
• Place replenishment orders at existing accounts
• Maximize profits by upselling and cross selling additional products
• Communicate between sales, marketing, and support teams to improve customer experience
• Collect, analyze, and present field sales data to assist with strategy planning and implementation.
• Responsible for the sales staff and driving them to achieve the company target.
• Preparing monthly targets to the sales staff.
• Achieving the annual target
• Training the Sales staff when required,
• Field Visits with the sales staff
Improve Ace pledge by promoting customer service in all areas. Responsible for store standards, merchandising, replenishment and health & safety in all areas. Responsible for shrinkage prevention, monitoring damages, packaging, pricing, stock accuracy to operate according to company policies and procedures.
• Identifying the target market and promote the product
• Achieving the company given personal target on monthly basis
• Preparing sales forecast & marketing strategy.
• Product training and field training to junior marketing executives.
• Managing the team leader and Sen. Marketing executives to achieve their personal targets.
• Achieving the company given group target monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Allocation of Telemarketing sales leads to team members accordingly.
• Maintaining market statistics on investment products.
• Gathering & updating competitor product information.
• Conducting market survey.
• Product detailing to Doctors in the respective Area.
• Achieving the company given target on monthly basis.
• Co-ordination with Sales representatives for the availability of products in the Pharmacies in the respective Area.
• Visiting Pharmacies to check and analyze the product movement.
• Conducting Market survey.
• Sending Daily, Weekly call reports to Area Manager.