- Kampala, Uganda
- December 29, 2021
A self-motivated hardworking and result oriented personality with good experience, able to use own initiative and to work as part of a team for effective realization of organization goals and to enhance maximum growth of the company I work for.
Having the ability to provide support for multiple concurrent priorities, Am able to establish, maintain and develop effective working relationships with service users, operational teams, delivery partners and colleagues.
I do possess a broad range of technical, personal effectiveness and leadership skills and uses ideas and methods too me up with effective solutions to difficult problems.
Have all the skills in structural design, construction, supervisions, materials inspections and the quality control (laboratory skills), geotechnical investigations from the previous projects.
• Surveillance and review of structures, design plans and drawings.
• Ensuring compliance with project quality assurance and quality control procedures and requirements
• Attending meetings and competently communicate with Client, and major asset owners and stakeholders.
• Ensuring procurement of good quality materials in reference to project standards and specifications.
• Interpretation of contract documents that is FIDIC in particular
• Writing reports in safety and supervisory line
• Programing and scheduling work on site to meet specific targets
• Laboratory tests and analysis of results, that is to say Ensuring that all the materials delivered at site is tested and suite the projects specifications.
• Assisting in the supervision of civil, building works or services contracts.
• Carrying out structural design checks and reviews of all civil works.
• Producing as built drawing and prepare technical reports.
• Revising Bills of quantities.
• Preparing method statements were necessary
•Aided in the formulation of technical reports and contract documentation for various structural and architectural projects along with requisite budgets.
•Imparted technical assistance and coached staff.
•Managed review, design and engineering on civil engineering projects.
•Administered the work of assistant and associate level civil engineers.
•Analyzed civil engineering documents and outlined calculation packages.
•Regulated implementation of quality assurance and health and safety programs.