- Abudhabi, United Arab Emirates
- April 22, 2023
An experienced Sales Associate, Cashier, Customer Service and Sales Advisor, effective team leader and highly efficient result driven and capable individual with an ability to effectively develop, manage and control relationship between the company and its target.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting
• Planning and developing merchandising strategies.
• Analysing sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs.
• Collaborating with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales.
• Communicate effectively, connect with customers, and demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
• Provided sales expertise and product knowledge to clientele.
• Exercised excellent customer service; utilizing both oral and written communication.
• Disseminated product knowledge and leveraged sales techniques to high volumes of customers
• Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
• Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
• Stocking the shelves with merchandise.
• Working with established guidelines.
• Maintaining an awareness of all products, including promotions and advertisements.
• Receive payment by cash, credit cards, vouchers or automatics debit.
• Accurately issue receipts, refunds or change due to customers.
• Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
• Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns.
• Handle returns and refunds of the customers.
• Attends to the customers’ complaints and providing viable solutions to their complaints.
• Refers customers to supervisors, managers or others who can help.
• Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person and on the telephones.
• Serves as an intermediary between the cashiers and the sales persons in term of prices and barcodes for the smoothness of the business
• Ensuring high levels of customer’s satisfaction through excellent sales services.
• Welcome customers by greeting them and offering them assistance.
• Serves customers by helping them to select products.
• Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales services.
• Helps customers make selections by building customer's confidence, offering suggestions, and opinions and to go the extra- mile to drive sales.
• Actively seek out customers in store to achieve department sales goals on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.