- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- February 15, 2022
Mohammed Munnaf Mollah
Applying as: Post for General Supervisor
Date: 15 February 2022
Human Resource Manager
Subject: Application for the post of General Supervisor
I recently visited you website and find my career goals and aspirations to be an excellent fits with your organization goals. I am submitting this letter and resume for consideration for the General Supervisor Position. I would like to introduce myself to you, as I believe I have the skills, qualification and experience necessary to make a significant contribution to your organization.
I have the ability to manage my time wisely and to multi-task in order to complete daily jobs in a responsible amount of time. I have the skills to follow verbal and written directions, to perform jobs that require repetition and I have experience using a verity of different machines such as the ones used by your company.
The enclosed resume contains a comprehensive look at my work history and skill relevant this position and I am looking forward to meeting with you as soon to learn about this job and discuss my qualification detail.
Mohammed Munnaf Mollah.
Cell No. # 00966506542375
Email: [email protected]
• Responsible to organize, consistent & timely development of installation
Processes with desirable Takt time for each model grade.
• Responsible to organize timely training of production staff for new model
• Responsible to monitor & control installation quality of overall PIO
• Responsible for directing all the activities of TPS-Kaizen section &
increase capabilities of entire team by constant training & assign special
• Responsible to facilitate continuous improvement (KAIZEN) activities &
Appropriate innovation of PIOC worker skills & operation condition.
• Monitor the production status & workers efficiency.
• Conduct routine inspection of quality for all the vehicles output in
• Prepare daily production report submitted to Section Manager.
• Conduct daily pre-production & after production short meeting discussing
• Quality, kaizen, safety & plan & result of previous production output &
• Attend on the spot daily quality meeting held in Final Inspection Line to
Check the result of the final product.
• Prepare monthly production report and quality efficiency status which to
Be presented during month to Manager & Group PIO.
• Conduct & prepare monthly subordinates evaluation for performance
• Prepare Kaizen Activities projects to be presented in the annually TBP &
QCC Kaizen competition.