Experience Operation Supervisor
- Abu Dahbi, United Arab Emirates
- July 5, 2022
- Dedicated and well experienced in the capacity of logistic dispatch supervisor.
- Adept at budget development by controlling man-hour, packaging and transportation costs.
- Over 14 years of experience in logistical procedures to facilitate movement inbound and outbound. With an overall 26 + years of professional experience in various fields and operations.
- Establish and with a strong background in Logistics/dispatch planning operation, vendor management, inventory control, and warehousing management and project coordination.
- Proven skills in planning the effective operational delivery process, manpower management, building interpersonal relationships to the client and sub-contractor.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, cost reduction and problem analysis and creating solutions.
- Professional communication skills include fluency in English and Filipino language.
- Mechanical Engineer graduate and recently completed the Procurement / Logistics Intermediate and a refresher course in MS Excel.
- Computer skills include:- MS Office, internet and email
- Auto Cad, ERP system program
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering @ Eulogio Amang Rodriguez Institute of Science and Technology
Jun 1988 — Apr 1993
Logistics Dispatch Supervisor @ Reem Emirates Aluminum
Dec 2007 — Current
Plan and manage the distribution of the finished products and to ensure customers receive on time and in good condition with zero defects.