- Accra, Ghana
- August 2, 2022
I am a professional surveyor with about seven years experience in the construction surveying, cadastral surveying and mining. I am diligent worker, results oriented, a team player and a people's person who easily adapts to the working environment and has a strong will to learn to improve.
Also a graduate in BSc. Geomatic Engineering from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana.
The following are my skills 1. Problem solving 2. Interpersonal skills 3. English proficient 4. Numeracy skills 5. Attention to detail 6. Driving skills (License category D)
I am specialized in the following; 1. Construction surveys 2.Cadastral surveys 3. Projects supervision 4. Mapping with Geographic Information System (GIS) software 5. Data analysis
I am good with the following softwares; 1. AutoCAD 2. Civil 3D 3. Microsoft Office 4. ArcGIS 5. Google Earth
2. Provision of elevations for the construction of drains and sewages.
3. Surveying the land to gather information on topographical features.
4. the survey instruments are well maintained.
5. Create digital maps using Geographic Information System (GIS).
6. Check as-built conditions to ensure they conform to the design specifications.