- Kingston, Jamaica
- June 9, 2021
Enthusiastic professional eager to contribute to team success through
hard work, dedication, attention to details and excellent
organizational skills. Clear understanding of Banking, Financial
Services & Insurance, Accounting and Finance and the Service
Industry. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in any given opportunity.
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Over 10 years of Customer Service experience in the Financial and Aviation industry.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple task and meet strict deadlines.
- Computer literature and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- The ability to adapt to any industry while demonstrating strong leadership skills and techniques.
- Detailed oriented, with a history of making minimal errors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to supervise, lead and engaged team.
- Customer services training and Certification from the Heart Trust NTA.
- Strong Background in Accounting and Finance.
Minor International Business
to and during flights to promote smooth operations.
Maximized storage space by directing passengers in correct ways of
stow luggage in overhead compartments and under seats.
Maintained high standard of cleanliness and personal appearance
to promote sense of professionalism and passenger confidence in
Served beverages and food items from refreshment cart and
provided information about in-flight offerings to passengers.
Clearly explained and demonstrated safety and emergency
procedures to passengers prior to takeoff.
Facilitated boarding process by greeting passengers upon arrival to
aircraft and providing direction to seats.
Reassured and comforted passengers during turbulent flights and
Attended workshops and trainings in customer service, aviation
security, conflict resolution tactics and safety procedures to keep