JOANITA IRENE NASSALI
- Masaka, Uganda
- March 15, 2023
Well-qualified agricultural valuation and property management personnel with proven success in improving operations and solving problems. Highly proficient in building lasting relationships with key decision makers, clients, and team members to further company goals. Ready to leverage training and experience to take on new professional challenges. Dependable, with experience in appraising and overseeing various types of properties.
- Hard working
- Team player
- Time management
- Microsoft Office
- Farm machinery and equipment management
- Risk Assessment
- Attention to detail
- Customer care
- Problem solving
- Market research
Institute of Survey and Land Management
09/2018 to 06/2020
• Diploma in Property Management and Valuation
• Property Maintenance
• Building Construction
• Communication skills
• Customer care
Institute of survey and Land Management
08/2018 to 06/2020
• Best Female Graduate in Property Management and Valuation.
• Female Representative, Governing Council.
• VSA Project Manager.
• Conducted several Valuation and Surveying Consultancy projects on agricultural property for Rating, Secured Lending (Mortgages), Sales Purchase and Compensation Assessments Valuations.
• Travelled to different urban and remote areas to collect information about a subject agricultural property upon reception of instructions from Centenary Rural Development Bank and reported to them the conditions, size and value of the property in question.
• Collected all the relevant data and details on the agricultural property for easy assessment of the final estimated value of the property.
• Took photos of the land, developments (if there’s any), animals and crops for future examination and reporting.
• Wrote reports by use of Microsoft office and other related software programs to summarize an appraisal and the factors that contributed to a change in value of a property.
• Examined the health condition of the animals to be considered in the valuation (especially for agricultural and micro loans) with the help of a veterinarian.
• Compared property to others within an agricultural industry to help determine value.
• Garnered knowledge of local attractions and proximity to facilities that increase the value of a property (e.g., airports, grocery stores, cities, trading centers and towns, good roads, historic attractions).
• Maintained communication with the client(s) throughout the appraisal process to keep them updated on the status of their application.
• Examined the machinery of the farms and equipment like the coffee processing machines and with the assistance of a mechanical engineer, a final estimated value was always obtained.
• Used the comparable approach method to value the farm or plant machinery and equipment to obtain the final estimated value, by use of items of the same make, manufacturer that are new on the market.
• Measured the size of fields by use of a tape measure and a GPS in case of extremely large fields to estimate cost per unit area (CPU) of the crops.
• Maintained current database of completed appraisals and customer information.
• Wrote detailed appraisal reports for property and submitted to clients and authorities.