- Harare, Zimbabwe
- May 23, 2023
TO THE HIRING/ HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Dear Sir / Madam,
RE: Application For Marketing & Sales / Shipping Personnel
I would like to apply for the above post or any relevant openings. I trust that my skills, experience and knowledge are of perfect match. Currently, I am a Sales & Shipping Clerk at Minerals Marketing Corporation of Zimbabwe (MMCZ) - performing clerical work relating to the selling of most minerals produced in Zimbabwe into the local and international markets. In a quest to gain more on mining, I recently completed a Rough Diamond Evaluation Certificate with Oppenheimer. Previously, I was employed by Battery Warehouse as a Sales Rep. Part of 2018, I was an Assistant Administrator at Fidelity Life Group (Insurance & Financial Services). I was once an In-store Brand Ambassador at Maley Marketing (Direct Marketing). I also interned at Simbisa Brands (FMCG & Retail).
People find me to have great deal of interpersonal skills which saw me being made responsible for sales and assistance in coordination and execution of the marketing calendar events. Subsequently, my enthusiasm for pursuing a career in this or related fields is being fostered with proven ability to commitment, determination to development and quality work.
Academically, I am holder of International Marketing degree and 2 diplomas in Customs Legislation & Procedures & International Freight Forwarding Practice . These focus on applied exports/ imports development, administration and management i.e. international trading business with the aim of brand popularity and growth.
If I get the chance of joining your organisation I would prefer to be placed in marketing, sales, administration, exports/ imports, trade & distribution or customs clearance departments as they are relevant to my areas of experience and studies - hence helping in add value to your great team and the firm at large.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to have the opportunity to discuss any openings with you in any possible way.
Zimuto Jeremiah (+263774373231)
International Shipping & Freight Forwarding Practices
focus on applied exports/ imports development, administration and management i.e. international trading business with the aim of brand popularity and growth
• Preparing exports/sales invoices in the invoice register and capturing invoices in SAP.
• Receiving, preparing and clearing of customs export documents.
• Preparing Certificates of Origin and consignment notes as per order/contract.
• Sourcing for quotations and providing information on cost effective freight rates.
• Booking vessel space for export consignments.
• Preparing monthly reports on sales, freight rates, shipments and stocks.
• Despatching export documents to stakeholders.
• Monitoring producer payments to ZIMRA.
• CD1 processing with RBZ via CEPECS system.
• Maintaining records of export documents
• Client Services.
• Receipting & Quotation
• Sell products to walk in clients (Vehicle Batteries and Solar Accessories)
• Promotional sales reconciliation and tracking
• Battery Fitments
• Stock take and Stock Transfer