- KIGALI, Rwanda
- November 24, 2022
I am very capable, self-motivated and hard working person with a real heart for people and for delivering quality in all I do. I have clear skills and experience in accounting and finance, leading, organizing, administrating and I do this with solid principles and in a caring manner. I am a good communicator and I work well in teams to ensure that agreed objectives are achieved. I learn quickly and I am committed to persevering until tasks are achieved. I believe my academic record illustrates my abilities clearly. I am keen to gain valuable experience and provide real benefits in a work situation that will maximize my ability and positive attitude.
I also hold CPA (CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT
- Contribute to different PFM reform undertaken in by Ministry of Finance and Economic planning. This include;
i. Implementation of upgraded IFMIS in Central and Local Government Entities
ii. Implementation of subsidiary entities accounting and financial system
iii. Implementation of IFMIS to sectors and health centers
iv. Implementation of school accounting system to all public and government aided schools.
v. Automaton of PFM modules including Planning, Budgeting, Revenue Management Payment, Accounting, Auditing, Public Debt Management, Asset And Inventory Management , Financial Reporting Including Consolidation Process .
- Provide technical expertise in the reforms undertaken by the Accountant General’s Office aimed at improving public sector accounting and financial management activities including Budgeting, payment, accounting, reporting and audit in central and local government entities
- Coordinate and review all budget execution reports: quarterly, semester and annual projects and advice the IFMIS coordinator for the issues related departmental budget
- Resolving key accounting and financial management problems existent in Government
- Design and implement the government of Rwanda Consolidated financial statements.
- Provide technical expertise and assistance in the development and implementation of a change management strategy to create a culture of improved financial management Skills
- Support the development and implementation of a comprehensive capacity building and training initiative in order to enhance professional competencies of the GoR public sector accounting cadre through the provision of in-house and on the job training to eliminate the capacity/skills gaps
- Analyze the change in the PFM cycle needed to be automated in IFMIS and provide clearly the requirements in standardized manner.
- To contribute actively to the preparation of annual action plans and annual budget of the IFMIS project
- . Work with external stakeholders including the development patterners in different stakeholders meetings aimed at tightening the working relations