- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- January 12, 2023
I am a hardworking, physically fit, flexible warehouse assistant that is knowledgeable in Warehouse Operations, supply chain & logistics. Able to uphold high standards of customer service and speed whilst at the same time adhering to a company's regulations and procedures. Experience of working in a fast-paced warehouse environment and having a proven track record of working under pressure. Now looking for a suitable Warehouse position with an ambitious and reputable company.
Roles and Responsibilities;
• Picking and Packing items ordered by customers and All Life Pharmacy Outlets.
• Stock, organize and rearrange new bulk Items received in warehouse.
• Carry out daily Stock Shelving for Pickers.
• Keeping neat and clean warehouse premises.
• Placing Price Bar Codes on products for easy Price Identification for clients and pharmacists
• Organize and maintain records of inventories up to date.
• Monitor and manage inventory control.
• Manage and handle shipping, loading and unloading of products.
• Handle delicate and sensitive products with utmost care.
• Integrate best practices in handling warehouse materials.
Assist with receiving, unloading, counting and stocking physical inventory in the warehouse.
Open boxes, crates and other containers
Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of materials meets customers’ expectations and business timelines.
Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, inventory space and work stations neat; sweep and vacuum.
Communicate and collaborate with other team members.
Monitor and maintain stock accuracy by ensuring physical stock is in line with the inventory management system and ensure all stock movements are recorded to ensure accuracy.
• Set goals for performing and deadlines that comply with company’s plans and visions.
• Organize work flow and ensure that employees understand their duties.
• Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
• Receive and resolve complaints.
• Maintain time keeping and personal records.
• Prepare and submit performance reports on a daily basis.
• Give training to new employees
• Extra duties; Technical knowledge, Store management.