- MADRID, Spain
- May 26, 2023
- I consider myself a very responsible person, living by my values. I always get very involved in learning, and I try to bring something positive and a smile -to everything I do.
- My work is my true vocation. I am not materialistic, and I feel happier when my motivations are intrinsic. I always love to help others, and as a health professional,
- I like to contribute with all my knowledge and experience to improve the quality of life of other people, especially children at key stages of their development.
- As a teacher, I enjoy teaching, sharing, and providing my students and patients with positive experiences and memories. It is always a source of pride and a challenge to share a bit of their lives, and to be able to learn and evolve with them. My goal is for that process to leave us all with good memories and enthusiasm to continue learning
• Develop psychomotor rehabilitation and readaptation programs, through physiotherapy in the room and intervention in the aquatic environment, for people with special needs.
• Coordinated the work team and supervised the treatment of patients.
• Controlled the general maintenance of the facility and the relationship with clients, suppliers, advisors, banks, entities and other diverse organizations.
• Organized and managed three inclusive summer camps in Benasque and Jaca (Huesca, Spain), with small groups of children with and without disabilities, involving games, activities and adventure sports with a very friendly and special format.
• Provided Propioceptive Hydrokinetic Therapy to children with various types of disabilities. Developed psychomotor rehabilitation and readaptation programs, through physiotherapy in the room and intervention in the aquatic environment, for people with special needs.
• Conducted conventional swimming programs with children and adults. Managed and coordinated the work team to ensure compliance with the objectives set.