- Amritsar, India
- August 20, 2021
Knowledgeable of all farm equipment and machineries
Experience in farming
Knowledge and experience in farming techniques
Hardworking and ability to multitask
Responsibilities I can Handle:
Planted, cultivated, and harvested various crops such as vegetables, fruits and horticultural specialties and field crops.
Used hand tools such as shovel, hoes, pruning, shears, knives, and ladders.
Performed duties such as tilling the soil, applying fertilizer and pesticides, transplanting, weeding, thinning, pruning, picking, cutting, cleaning, sorting, packing, processing, and handling harvested products.
Performed and executed the setting up, operation, and repair of farm machineries and equipment.
Performed and executed maintenance and repair of fences and farm buildings.
Description of my Previous Work:
- Set up and operated irrigation equipment also apply pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers to crops.
- Operated tractors, tractor-drawn machinery, and self-propelled machinery to plow, harrow and fertilize soil, or to plant, cultivate, spray and harvest crops.
- Repaired and maintained farm vehicles, implements, and mechanical equipment.
- Informed farmers or farm managers of crop progress.
- Identified plants, pests, and weeds to determine the selection and application of pesticides and fertilizers.
- Directed and monitored the work of casual and seasonal help during planting and harvesting.
- Cleared and maintained irrigation ditches and Harvest fruits and vegetables by hand.