- Amritsar, United States
- July 21, 2021
§ MS Office 365: Intermediate
§ MS Hyper V: Intermediate
§ DNS, DHCP: Advanced
§ Exchange Server 2010-13: Intermediate
§ Virtualisation: Advanced
§ CA Spectrum Ticketing: Advanced
§ LAN / WAN: Advanced
§ TCP / IP, VoIP: Advanced
§ Firewalls: Advanced
§ CAFM Systems: Advanced
§ SCCM: Intermediate
§ Forefront Identity Manager: Advanced
§ AWS Cloud: Advanced § Apple iOS, Windows OS & Cisco OS: Advanced
§ Windows 00, 03, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10: Advanced
§ Microsoft Server 2012: Advanced
§ Microsoft Azure: Intermediate
§ AGILE, Waterfall methodology: Intermediate
§ Active Directory: Advanced
§ Citrix: Advanced
§ Wireless / VPN Architecture: Advanced
§ Cisco Routers & Switches: Intermediate
§ SAP Basis: Intermediate
§ SAP DM and FICA: Intermediate
§ Symantec BrightMail: Advanced
§ Symantec Antivirus: Advanced
§ WatchGuard: Advanced
• Leadership in helpdesk support using CA Spectrum Ticketing System for 2700 desktops
• Administrated Servers, Exchange Server, Desktops, Laptops and peripherals
• Supported over 2000 users & on average answering 80 IT calls a day
• Administration of 3700 email boxes
• Administration of 3700 AD / SAP accounts – annual turnover CAD$250M
• Helped administrate Microsoft licences- annual cost CAD$1.7M
• Helped procure cost effective solution to replace IBM servers- helped save CAD$20M
• Led server energy consumption reduction- 160 servers reduced to 24 / 50K units to 5K
• Implemented group policies in Active Directory.
• Upgraded Active Directory from MS Windows Server 2008 to MS Windows Server 2012
• Management of virtual machines using VMware
• Commissioned new VMs and new system deployment coordination
• Leadership in technical support over the phone to all IT users- especially escalated L2 / L3 calls
• Communicated with third party technical specialists to resolve specific product issues
• Responsible for allocating work to junior staff and induction training for new staff.
• Install, configure and support Microsoft technology solutions on Windows 2008/2012 and Linux platform hosting web and database applications, while maintaining security patches, antivirus updates, backups, monitoring and performing routine server maintenance.
• Ensured all call details captured and entered in the logging software in correct manner
• Updating of support documentation to ensure appropriate Knowledge Sharing
• Configuration and customisation of client desktop and networking environment
• Scheduling Image backups before system up-gradation.
• Participate in detailed software design, code reviews, providing creativity and innovation.
• Successfully implemented solutions using Agile (SCRUM) Methodology by playing the roles of Product Owner as well as Scrum Master in different projects.
• Coordinate and implement new system installations. Perform system walk-through of technical and operational features for new or existing systems.
• Effectively managed the product backlogs in line with corporate strategies and goals, optimized team velocities, improved the teams' capacity by removing impediments, created high level budgets, and coordinated the release management activities.
• Effectively managed time in executing assigned tasks across multiple projects.
• Designed and built cloud (AWS and Azure) service models including Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Software-as-a-Service.
• Led focused project teams in the configuration and customization of in-house software and other SaaS applications.
• Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
• Develop and organize cloud systems.
• Assist application development teams during application design and development for highly complex and critical data projects.