- Delhi, India
- June 5, 2021
A proactive result oriented professional with 20 years plus working experience in retail, apparel, leather goods, footwear and related Industry.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Expert in formulating Marketing & Business Strategies and managing business with profit centre approach.
Handling of large corporate & institutional accounts, setting & managing direct sales network. Experience of establishing and managing channel partners, dealers & distributors and C&F agents.
First hand working experience with apparel sourcing offices (buying houses / buying agents) of various US / EU eetailers and Indian domestic retail chains.
Widely travelled to South Asia, East Asia & Europe for business development & product promotion. Ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
• Maintaining relationship with Key Accounts including buying houses / buying agents of international & domestic retail chains and export houses.
• Identify opportunities and support direct sales teams and channel partners to develop new clients thru joint visits, product presentations and strategic pricing.
• Involved in raw material planning and stock management with production teams to ensure timely deliveries are met as per the contract and commitments to customers.
• Monitoring and responsible for collections, budgeting and mapping manpower requirements.
• Gather market intelligence on competitors’ activities that include pricing, market strategies & competitors’ products and take the necessary steps for improvement.
• Planning and organizing sales promotion activities and participating in exhibitions, trade shows & Garment fairs to further enhance the business.