- Grand Port, Mauritius
- December 30, 2021
MBA & ACCA-Challenge driven Manager possessing multi-faceted experience in different sectors. Energetic and confident leader with 10+ years of experience, combining knowledge of business regulations, sales strategies, market trends, and finance. Proven track record of being visionary thinker to elevate organization performance.
Achievements & Tasks:
- Oversaw Financial Department preparing monthly, quarterly, yearly reports to evaluate company performance and manage cash flow with cost projections. - Reengineered departments and collaborated with the CEO for operational oversight of 80+ employees and 11 business locations. - Travelled to Australia, India, China and Turkey on behalf of the company opening new ventures, negotiating and drafting contracts with business partners, clients and suppliers increasing export sales by 6% and reducing cost of sales by 20%+. - Developed new sales platform Post-Covid19 to harness online sales by creating online shop and worked on marketing strategies to create traffic and grow the e-commerce. - Collected, analysed and managed quantitative data and created meaningful reports to lead to business improvements and cost reduction by 18%. - Implemented brand development strategies, including business development strategies to stimulate sales raising annual revenue by 22%.
- In charge of Accounts team of 4+ employees and performed Accountant duties in Service Industry as per IAS like consolidations, reconciliations and year-end closing processes with auditors.
- Reconciled accounts and reviewed all materials, surplus, income, expense and banking reconciliations.
- Managed entire accounting cycle, including gathering information, preparing documents, finalizing reports and closing books.
- Worked as Accounting Technician-Fixed Asset Officer in Banking Sector for 42 Branches.