- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- February 1, 2023
- More than 21 years’ experience in GIS Applications, Spatial Data Management GIS Projects, and GIS administration.
- GIS Operations in enterprise organization, GIS Certifications Proficient skill in cartography as well as coordinate systems and projections.
- ESRI ArcGIS Desktop v10x.
- Experience with QA/QC and data analysis.
- Working knowledge of CAD software packages (AutoCAD Micro Station). Experience in data conversion and experience with GIS data and CAD data integration.
- Holding more than 90 certificates in GIS & international GIS events & workshops and providing GIS training
- Enhance and maintain GIS web applications, desktop applications and web/windows services.
- Analyze GIS systems functional and technical requirements and prepare the systems documentations.
- Integrate GIS systems with commercial, projects and Finance business systems.
- Data migration from different CAD (DGN and DWG) drawings to the GIS System.
- Created and published ArcGIS server services and delivering of GIS databases and applications, both stand-alone and web based.
- Data custodian details list prepared and metadata for all GIS foundation datasets. Performed spatial analysis and prepared the maps.
- Manage the department’s GIS database, develop new, and maintain existing GIS desktop and Internet applications.
- Working with planners, engineers, senior managers, research analysts etc. on their GIS needs like mapping & analysis.
- Design, create and manage a comprehensive geo-database that will include Planning, Infrastructure and Utilities information.
- Create GIS topologies, Geodatabase tasks, overlay analysis, Spatial Data Analysis – Raster and Vector based.
- Support the projects team by using the GIS to prepare analyses and mapping relating to all the planning elements/aspects of the projects, e.g. land use, urban design, public realm, population, transportation, utilities, survey, construction managements, costing, health and safety, etc.
- Automation tools for ArcGIS for various GIS projects using ArcGIS desktop.
- Analysis, Development, QA/QC, generating the error reports for analysis testing of automation tools for GIS Projects in different domains.
- Generates graphics, maps, and statistical reports.
- Designs, implements, maintains, and organizes activities involving GIS spatial/attribute components of the utility network for the department.
- Utilizes GIS to update utility maps and related documents.
- Investigate the feasibility of implementing new technology or software to aid GIS users