- joetsu, Japan
- January 24, 2023
Dedicated professional with history of meeting company goals utilizing consistent and organized practices. Skilled in working under pressure and adapting to new situations and challenges to best enhance the organizational brand.
Appearance judgment of ceramic capacitors in interim inspection.
• Verification using special equipment and PC data analysis of measurement.
• Provide feedback and report to maintain production work quality.
• Conduct and support trainings for newly hired engineers.
• Analyze and identify actual defect of specific product.
• Proposal and implementation of process improvement on safety, quality and efficiency.
• Manage process flow; Maintain discipline, a safe working environment, and compliance of procedures related to job specification; keep the work area clean and orderly.
• Accurately prepare documents, production sheets and other report and related paperwork as required by supervisor.
• Support operators thru validation of failed parts/ handsets and escalate quality issues to his supervisor in a timely manner.
• Manage resources (manpower, jigs and fixtures) to meet the needs of each stations/area and escalate issues to supervisor.
• Must be able to provide inputs, report and troubleshoot minor abnormalities on the assigned line/area;
• Encourage workers within team to perform to the best of their abilities
• Recommend individuals to specific job tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the monitoring & control of all parts that were being manufactured by Injection Moulding Section.
• Responsible for the preparation of new product of Injection Moulding Section from Evaluation Stage up to Mass Production Stage.
• Monitors the quality level of parts daily &make investigation & countermeasure on all quality problem encountered.
• Prepares all Engineering documents such as Work Standards, Work Instructions Notice, Limit Samples etc.
• Processes the application of special acceptance, initial parts approval, 4 M Variation to PE & Head Section.
• Participates in all the activities given by his superior.
• To work in accordance Safety Practices & Procedures.
• To immediately report unsafe conditions, unsafe practices, and unsafe behavior, near mess situations, incidents, accidents & emergencies to the concerned superior or section.
• To make suggestions for correction, eliminations or reduction of work place hazards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Reporting to Manufacturing Supervisor; Screen Printing processes.
Maintains tool effectiveness, and participates in Product Quality and Yield enhancement.
Monitors the critical parameters of the tool and ensures that the complete process is in accordance to set standards
Escalates tool related problems to Equipment Engineers & assists Process Engineers` evaluations for continuous process improvements
Ensures that the production target is always delivered, yields are met, and 100% quality and safety compliant at all times.