- Dehradun, India
- April 28, 2022
Lean SIX SIGMA Green Belt Certified Professional with 8+ years of Customer Experience with cross functional expertise in
Operations, Client Relations, Transactional & Strategic Quality, Training, WFM and HR & Administration. Capable of
handling large teams and carries domain expertise on Customer Care Inbound. Social Media Escalations & Sales.
Exposure of Handling Business for different International geographies .Handled Operations for Middle East, US & UK and
Domestic Indian Market for Hospitality, E- Commerce and Leading Telecom giants.
Areas of Expertise
· Project Management
· Call Center Set ups · MS Excel
· Vendor Management · Business Management · Defining SOWs · Service Delivery
• Currently handling 2 Centers with annual operating cost of ~$4.5 million and 300+ personnel.
• Project Manager for transformation from Traditional Ground Operations to Centralized Remote Operations (Outsourced) model for KSA and UAE.
• Implemented the End to End Project implementation of the above setup from RFP Creation, Vendor Evaluation, Vendor Negotiations, MSA/R&P/SLA Formation, SOP Creation, Risk Evaluation, Risk Mitigation, Workforce hiring and Performance Management.
• Planned annualized savings of $6 million through centralized operations and integrating tech advancements such as IVRS and Chat bot.
• Monitor and continuously improve process Metrics (Avg Speed of Answer, Resolved on Phone, Wing to Wing Resolution time etc.)
• Conduct weekly & monthly reviews with senior stake holders to update on Helpdesk performance
• Conduct Root Cause analysis & develop corrective action plans on missed metrics
• Manage Clients by addressing transactional/daily issues/concerns or process changes
• Address all service requests raised by the clients
• Increase analyst retention by providing job enrichment, career planning, coaching & mentoring
• Conduct annual appraisals for all team members to provide feedback on their performance
• Initiate new ideas, translate/implement best practices to enhance Process Improvements
• Identifying training needs (TNI) for all agents and engage specialists to drive improvement
• Calibration between Voice, Quality & Process trainer to improve performance for all helpdesk agents
• Consistently improve FCR (Resolution on First Call) metric