- Nairobi, Kenya
- June 2, 2021
A Certified public Accountant CPA and a great contributor to your Finance and Accounting. Having technical and management experience in Finance & information technology with a solid Professional
Experience background in financial management system, hospitality industry and business administration Experienced Accountant proficient in laws and procedures governing business operations, tax filings and regulatory compliance
• Meeting Month end and financial periods closing procedures and deadlines.
• Responsible for generating, validating and qualifying the leads Business Trading evaluations and
• Analysis and grouping of transactions from other business clients Investments appraisals and
Budgeting Forecasting formats already made for data validations Preparing and cross-checking
income statements from clients.
• Filling same and presenting to the client when due Accounts payables and ageing reporting for
• Financial recording and bookkeeping for statements generation by management Developed and
maintained new business avenues in existing account Coordinated with various Organizations for
analyzing the trends and demand in Market; Brand promotion, penetration Maintained track of
market trends and competitive movements.
• Proactively researched technical tax issues related to consulting projects.
• Utilized accounting software to issue tax returns and prepare consolidated reports.
• Supported monthly reporting analysis to achieve validation of internal reports and to reconcile
production operations and general ledger.
• Reconciled accounts and reviewed all materials, including surplus, income, expense data, net worth