- Adis Abeba, Ethiopia
- February 5, 2023
- Socioeconomics researcher at Adami Tulu Agricultural Research Center from April 12, 2012 and Socioeconomics division leader from October 31, 2013 up to still now.
- Identify and prioritize the research problems in the area of socioeconomics.
- Develop research proposal which identify problems of rural community and defend research proposal at center and regional levels for funds/budget approval, implementing the accepted and funded research proposals.
- Present the research result at both center and regional levels
- Arrange meeting, field days and workshop with stakeholders to communicate the research outputs
- Follow-up the implementation of different activities under research plan and give training for farmers and undertake baseline survey and inception workshop for the installation of new projects.