- Springs, Gauteng, South Africa
- April 13, 2023
I am a young man aged 34.Residing and working in south africa. Have a vast experience in accounting so much so that the challenge offered at this level will be motivational.
currently studying accounting profession ACCA- applied skills
-• Validate and reconcile the works order to ensure alignment to the customer order;
• Place relevant orders for assemblies, buy-outs and transport;
• Complete the credit report on completion of the credit check for FM/COO approval;
• Calculate the sales commission for CRM’s , Design team and other Sales Agents.
• Check accuracy and completeness of INVOICING pack including:
• File records of all financial transactions and correspondences.
• Monitor internal controls and prepare and administer tax returns and taxes.
• Manage petty cash and maintain the fixed asset register.
• Prepare budgets, payrolls and financial statements-Profit & Loss accounts,Balance sheets for senior management.
• Prepare payment schedules and vouchers.
• Preparing Bank reconciliations.
• Capture data and prepare reports and annual financial statements.
• Following up of debtors
• Ensuring that credit and debtors analysis are all up to date on a monthly basis.
• Reporting to the Hotel Managing Director.
• Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue.
• Preparation of annual audits.