- Houston, Texas
- July 21, 2021
A self-motivated professional and MBA graduate, in the services sector. Who brings a skill set that is highly applicable to economic analysis, project management or operational management roles. Specialisms include analytical researchwork, quality control, and business development. Demonstrably able to implement business improvements that support organisational goals. Offers a proven track record of achieving tangible results. Displays strong analytical ability and numerical acumen. A natural and engaging leader who sets the precedent for best practice and influences others positively. Values team work and collaboration. Thrives on a challenge and operates successfully under pressure. Consistently exceed targets. Quick to learn and adapt to new working environments. Welcomes accountability and decision making responsibility.
• Oversaw all aspect of the business office of skilled nursing clients.
• Responsible for Medicare/Medicaid/Insurance/billing including obtaining authorizations initial and follow up authorizations and Doctor’s authorization per clients for continued nursing
• Ensured all nursing notes and licenses are completed and updated by the nurses.
• Processed bi-weekly payments of all nurses and staff.
• Performed monthly documentation audits and operational 60 days summary of each client
• Communicated any admissions/discharges with hospitals and homes services to ensure smooth transitions to and from facility.
• Provided summary reports and recommendations on office administrations.
• Data entry of pediatric visit notes and nurses information.
• Monthly summary reports of clients per their nursing notes
• Supervised day-to-day activities of the office incl. monitoring quality of service and utilization standards, supervising shift activities and delivery of patient care.
• Confirmation and comparison of payment to the VVESTA / EVV billing made to ensure data consistenv