- Bogotá, Colombia
- June 9, 2021
Angela Lorena Bejarano Losada
TEACHER/ SPANISH AND ENGLISH
I am a professional with more than 9 years of teaching experience. I have worked in different institutions like language institutes, schools and universities. Using different methodologies and strategies to make Spanish and/or English as second languages more comprehensive and usefull to the point of view of the students.
SECRETARÍA DE EDUCACIÓN DEL DISTRITO| TERRITORIAL PEDAGOGICAL SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL
Sep. 2020 – Actual Job
• Support school staffs improving their academic programs.
• Train teachers to answer to the new needs of students.
• Be up-to-date on new pedagogical strategies
AMERICAN SCHOOL WAY | TEACHER
Feb. 2020 – May 2021
Teach English as a second language to students between 12 – 50 years old.
• Plan classes.
• Motivate people to be engage with the use of the language and the learning experience.
AGUSTINIANO NORTH SCHOOL | TEACHER
Teach English as a second language to students from 1st grade to 10th grade.
• Support the academic job of teachers from different areas.
• Plan, verify and execute the different classes where I was the titular teacher.
UNIMINUTO UNIVERSITY| TEACHER
Feb. 2015 - Jul. 2016
Teach Spanish as a second language.
• Teach strategies to improve skills in Spanish as a native language.
• Teach English as a second language.
BACHELOR BASIC EDUCATION WITH CONCENTRATION IN HUMANITIES SPANISH AND ENGLISH / UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA NACIONAL.
August. 2004 – December 2009
MASTER IN TEACHING SPANISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
/ UNIVERSIDAD INTERNACIONAL IBEROAMERICANA UNINI
July. 2015 – March 2018
In process to be validated by M.E.N.