Adeleke Abideen Adeyemi
- Ibadan, Nigeria
- May 1, 2023
Having seen your advert for vacant position of Administrative officer, I write to apply for the post of Administrative officer with a view to working to achieve the goals of your organization through your set objectives.
I am a young graduate of economics from University of Juda, Khartoum in Sudan. I hold diploma certificates in Arabic language and basic computer operation. With my skills and experience, I believe I have acquired the skills needed to deliver all any responsibilities assigned to me by your organization.
For over Eight years, I have worked as an administrative and account officer and have delivered my deliver responsibilities efficiently and effectively. Some of the important roles I played areorganization of staff, assigning of roles to staff to ensure activities of the organization are properly coordinated, keeping of staff records and documents, setting out of objectives for project execution, setting of goals and ensuring protocols for effective management and preparing and paying staff salary. For the years spent in these roles, I have been commended for the job well done.
I also worked at Service Center Department under the European Union at National Planning Commission in Abuja, Nigeria.Hence, it is my belief that the skills and experience I have acquired will be significant in improving the delivery of my roles as an administrative officer in your organization.
Finally, I am ready to serve with honesty, accountability, efficiency, effectiveness and the best of my ability if employed. I await your favourable consideration. Thank you.
Adeleke, A. A.
+234 7058128242, +234 7086586666
• He must ensure all the bills are paid properly
• He must prepare the budget for the company
• An account officer must maintain payment and receipt
• Facilitate special event registration and execution.
• Type and word process documents as needed
Assist staff with administrative duties as requested.
• Cooperate in the maintenance and/or modification of agency data collection system.
• Oversee database management for quality assurance.
• Provide training to staff on database encoding.
• Maintain accurate daily accounting of fees, donations and other revenue.
• Assist with completion of necessary statistical reports as requested.
• Compile statistical information for Executive Director as requested.
• Develop and maintain agency inventory system.
• Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail including bulk mail.
• Maintain front desk area, keeping it clean and free from clutter.
• Order office supplies and monitor inventory.
• Update and maintain mailing lists.
• Produce mailing labels and reports as requested.
• Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees, peers, and consumers.
• Assist with various program operations as requested as responsibilities
• Monitoring and Evaluation
• Taking inventory records of items and feed there into a system
• Caring out scanning and photocopying of document
• Typing and printing out of document
Introduce programmes to improve academic achievement for low achievers,
build self esteem and create pathway to further education and
• Introduced alternative strategies to motivate, engage and support pupils facing difficulties.
• Developed and managed behavior improvement programme with difficult classes.
• Liaise with other professionals to support the individual needs of students.
• Assisting in the ranking and grouping of language student for optimum knowledge impact.
• Responsible for the training assessment overall development. Heavily involved in extra-curricular activities.
• Coordination and delivery of both knowledge and Enterprise for English Language Programme.
• Carryout observations, recording student’s achievements and maintain developmental records.