Downer VIC Pipelines crew is in search of to fulfill the elevated quantity of labor for our Better Western Water (GWW) contract. To assist and facilitate the work, we require a Skilled Operator to hitch the crew.
This function will contribute to an excessively performing, tradition-targeted crew throughout the Better Western Water Renewals contract. This can be an everlasting, full-time function primarily based in Campbellfield, Melbourne.
Some key obligations embrace:
- Attend & take part in Toolbox conferences.
- Report back to a Supervisor, Foreman, or Senior Operator concerning any security or operation points.
- Full day-by-day firm administration & paperwork.
- Carry out fundamental duties / normal laboring as requested.
- Perform day-by-day pre-start and unskilled upkeep on all firm and employed tools.
- Expertise throughout the plumbing or water renewal trade.
- Trade Induction Card (White Card).
- HR Drivers Licence.
- First Support Degree 2 plus CPR (extremely fascinating however not required).
- Dedicated to working in a protected & productive method.
- Collaborative and in a position to construct sturdy working relationships.
- Be part of a supportive & optimistic crew a give attention to professional development.
- A robust dedication to Zero Hurt surroundings for all our workers.
- Entry to Downer well-being & wellness advantages.
- Ongoing coaching and help are offered.
Our goal is to create an office place individuals are revered and inspired to fulfill there potential. We embrace all worker distinctions and foster a tradition that helps range and inclusion.
|Company:||Government Jobs, Construction Jobs|
|Job Role:||Experienced Operator|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Min. Education:||High School / Secondary|
|Job Category:||Government Jobs, Construction Jobs|
|Min. Experience:||1-2 Years|
|Job Location:||Campbellfield, VIC, Australia, 3061|
|State:||Campbellfield, VIC, Australia, 3061|
|Salary:||$ 6000 – $12000 Per Month|
|Benefits:||Will be discussed in the interview|