Job Description / Position
Employment: Full Time
We’re searching for a Dental Nurse/Assistant to hitch the skilled group of a dental middle in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Prepares remedy room for the affected person by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares affected person for dental remedy by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping affected person.
- Gives data to sufferers and staff by answering questions and requests.
- Gives instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering devices to remedy space; positioning devices for dentist’s entry; suctioning; passing devices.
- Gives supplies by deciding on, mixing, and inserting supplies on devices and within the affected person‘s mouth.
- Gives diagnostic data by exposing and creating radiographic research; pouring, trimming, and sharpening examine casts.
- Maintains affected person look and talent to masticate by fabricating short-term restorations; cleansing and sharpening detachable home equipment.
- Helps dentist handle dental and medical emergencies by sustaining cpr certification, emergency drug and oxygen provide, and emergency phone listing.
- Educates sufferers by giving oral hygiene, plaque management, and postoperative directions.
- Paperwork dental care providers by charting in affected person information.
- Maintains affected person confidence and protects operations by preserving data confidential.
- Maintains a secure and clear working atmosphere by complying with procedures, guidelines, and laws.
- Protects sufferers and staff by adhering to infection-control insurance policies and protocols.
- Ensures operation of dental tools by finishing preventive upkeep necessities; following producer‘s directions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; sustaining tools inventories; evaluating new tools and strategies.
- Maintains dental provides stock by checking inventory to find out stock stage; anticipating wanted provides; inserting and expediting orders for provides; verifying receipt of provides.
- Conserves dental assets through the use of tools and provides as wanted to perform job outcomes.
- Maintains skilled and technical data by attending academic workshops; reviewing skilled publications; establishing private networks; collaborating in skilled societies.
- Contributes to a group effort by conducting associated outcomes as wanted.
- Has at the very least 3 years of labor expertise as a Dental Assistant Nurse and not using a break
- Speaks glorious English
- Should have HAAD license
Most well-liked Abilities
- Absolutely literate in each verbal and written English
- Glorious customer support and affected person care abilities
- Demonstrated skilled collaboration and teamwork abilities with the affected person in the middle.
- Dedication to steady enchancment and innovation.
- Pc abilities (e.g. workload measurement enter, phrase processing, email, and many others.)
The specified candidate has to be a folk’s particular person, a wonderful group participant, who’s outgoing, energetic and optimistic with a willingness to be taught and enhance. The candidate has to be prepared to advertise one ‘s providers and people of the clinic by collaborating in promotional campaigns.
- Aggressive wage package deal
- Glorious employer
- Premium location
- Paid medical insurance
About The Firm
We’re NOT only a recruitment company. We’re a PEOPLE’S Firm. A group of devoted professionals who consider the well-being of the person.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment firm, providing high-value human assets to the rising demand of the Center East medical business. Our distinctive worth proposition relies on inserting extremely certified, skilled and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the quickly increasing Center Japanese healthcare market.