Air Canada’s Aeroplan program is Canada’s premier loyalty program. Aeroplan’s hundreds of thousands of members earn Aeroplan miles with it’s rising community of over 70 world-class companions, representing more than 150 manufacturers within the monetary, retail, and journey sectors.
In anticipation of future openings, Aeroplan Buyer Gross sales and Service Agent inside certainly one of our contact centers, you may be the voice of the Aeroplan program, liable for making the enterprise private and creating program advocates. Your the trusted advisor within the journey and way of life world, guiding prospects to completely make the most of the advantages of this system.
This can be an everlasting, full-time place that ensures 40 hours per week.
For those who really feel your a match, now we have a thrilling job for you!
What does it entail?
Particularly, the Buyer Service and Gross sales Agent will give attention to these crucial areas:
Advise prospects on the best way to get essentially the most out of this system.
- Analysis, guide and reschedule flights.
- Assist prospects with the navigation of the applied sciences utilized throughout the self-service verticals (ie web site, cellular apps, buyer sign-in, and many others).
- Improve membership loyalty by selling companions.
- Deal with and resolve member considerations.
- Completion of grade 12 and associated post-secondary schooling or equal expertise.
- Minimal keyboarding expertise of 35 WPM and 5,000 keystrokes per hour.
- Working data of PC/Home Windows atmosphere, web, cellular, and pill functions.
- Working data of latest applied sciences.
- Customer support or gross sales expertise name center expertise an asset.
- Robust written and verbal communication expertise in French and English.
- Understanding of geography and expertise/ardor for touring.
- Be accessible to attend and efficiently cross a full-time paid coaching program.
- Be accessible to work a wide range of day, and night shifts, in addition to, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Keen to stick to Air Canada’s grooming requirements.
- Eligible to work in Canada; For those who maintain a piece, it has to be legitimate for no less than 12 months.
Candidates should communicate in English fluently. Precedence might be given to candidates who communicate in English and French. As Canada’s most worldwide airline, we might like to know those who can communicate in a number of the next languages along with English: French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Korean, Japanese, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Range and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly dedicated to Range and Inclusion and goals to create a wholesome, accessible, and rewarding work atmosphere that highlights staff’s distinctive contributions to our firm’s success.
As an equal alternative employer, we welcome functions from all to assist us in constructing a various workforce that displays the variety of our prospects, and communities, through which we reside and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for his or her curiosity, nonetheless, only those chosen for an interview might be contacted.