Oversees the general actions in Accounts. Administration and management of the duties and obligations of Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and Buy Division. Report back to the Operations Supervisor and Managing Director for each day transactions of the Firm.
Important Duties And Obligations
MANAGE AND CONTROL THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TEAMS
- Correct evaluation and administration of the Vendor Liabilities Growing older.
- Well-timed settlement of vendor account balances consistent with agreed cost and credit score phrases.
- Correct monitoring and administration of Vendor Balances, particularly for the advance cost made to the distributors and for the balances of Enterprise Companions (who’re vendor and buyer at a similar time) and their associated events.
- Analyze the general threat publicity with the Enterprise Companions in Group’s perspective.
- Correct and well-timed recording of the transactions and recognition of bills in accordance with Accounting Requirements, Authorities Rules and Firm’s Insurance policies.
- Correct monitoring of the pending paperwork and finalization of all AP transaction vouchers.
- Correct administration on submitting and documentation of all AP transactions consistent with the firm’s insurance policies.
- Correct evaluation and administration of the Buyer Growing older.
- The well-timed assortment of the due balances of the Buyer as per the agreed cost and credit score phrases.
- Correct monitoring and administration of Prospects Balances, particularly for balances of Enterprise Companions (who’re vendor and buyer at a similar time) and their associated events.
- Correct administration and management over gross sales return.
- Correct and well-timed recording of the transactions and recognition of income in accordance with Accounting Requirements, Authorities Rules and Firm’s Insurance policies.
- Correct monitoring of the pending paperwork and finalization of all AR transaction vouchers.
- Correct administration on submitting and documentation of all AR transactions vouchers and Buyer Information and Credit score Facility Functions in compliance with the corporate’s insurance policies and procedures.
- Correct and well-timed recording of all purchases of the Firm.
- Correct submitting and documentation for all buy transactions.
- Correct administration and management overstock transfers and buy returns.
UPDATE OF THE ACCOUNTING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Evaluation and replacement of the Accounting Insurance policies and Procedures of the Groups for brand new issuance of related Accounting Requirements and finest trade practices
- Determine processes for enchancment to strengthen the inner management of the Groups.
- Correct segregation of duties and obligations of the Groups.
EVALUATE PERFORMANCE OF THE TEAMS
- Setting the Key Efficiency Indicators (KPIs) of every Workforce Members.
- Evaluation of the efficiency of the Workforce and their suggestions.
- Handle any efficiency problems with the person and the Workforce.
TRAINING AND LEADING THE TEAM
- Present coaching to the Workforce Members in relation to Worldwide Monetary Reporting Requirements (IFRS), Worldwide Accounting Requirements (IAS) and different related requirements.
- Coach, inspire and inform the Workforce Members inefficiency of their duties and obligations as per the Firm’s normal.
REPORTING TO THE OPERATIONS MANAGER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Put together Day by day Transaction Abstract Evaluation Report for the Involved Division to be able to be sure that all transactions initiated in accounts are correct and correctly maintained and managed.
- Put together each day Trial Stability Comparability Evaluation and report any uncommon transactions or adjustments in account balances.
- Different areas required by Operations Managers and Managing Director.
AED 25,000 to 35,000 monthly inclusive of fastened allowances.
- Skilled certification resembling CFA, CIMA, ACCA, CA and many others. is Obligatory
- Bachelor’s or Grasp’s diploma in finance and accounting is an added benefit
- Minimal expertise of 8 years in managerial or supervisory roles
- Sound information on Worldwide Monetary Reporting Requirements (IFRS), Worldwide Requirements on Auditing (ISA), VAT Legal guidelines, Firm Act
- ERP Information: Proficient person of any ERP system (Preferable SAP B1)
- Proficient Person of Microsoft Workplace – MS-Phrase, Superior MS-Excel, PowerPoint [ Access, Power BI, Dashboards, Macros, VBA will be a plus]
- Having Sound IT information shall be a plus
About The Firm
A number one packaging provider firm within the UAE.