REMETRONIX work activities may include the coordination and installation, de-installation, relocation, and/or service of high value complex equipment in but not limited to hospitals, universities and Federal Buildings, Various equipment from each modality may include but not be limited to X-Ray. Angio/Cardiology, CT, MR, MI and other related technical paraphernalia associated with these modalities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Xray EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Responsible to follow all safety OH&S guidelines
- Maintains a safe work environment through safe work practices
- Follow REMETRONIX safety protocols and maintain relative documentation
- To deliver a safe and timely installation to the customer
- Maintains the highest level of quality in performing the scope of work
- Maintains integrity of confidential information
- Maintains customer relationships, and complies with REMETRONIX SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and policies, customer requirements, and statutory and regulatory guidelines
- Travels to job site and performs designated work activity
- Maintains documentation in accordance with the REMETRONIX SOP, customer and ISO 9001 requirements
- Maintains REMETRONIX and as required customer Quality Assurance checklists
- Represents REMETRONIX and the customer in a professional and courteous manor
- Provides work related activity updates to the designated manager
- Fills out forms/documents with a high level of accuracy in a timely manner per management direction
- Assists with safety and incident investigations
- Generate daily update emails of tasks performed and listing any issues/exceptions.
LEADERSHIP DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Provides installation training opportunities to the technician
- Oversees the Quality Management of all field related standards and compliance related to designated work activities
- Consults with customer Project Manager on site related issues (site readiness, status completeness, and out of scope work)
- Coordinates suppliers and provides direction with on-site deliveries of equipment
- Provides employees with PPE and communicates safety requirements
QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year university or technical school; or a comparable amount of experience related to the work activities or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be able to read, write and speak the English language. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety requirements, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure. Ability to compute rate, and ratio. Ability to read Metric and Standard measurements and use leveling methods to complete related work activities.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
Must have excellent communication skills, be punctual, and courteous in accordance with on-site etiquette. Must conduct himself/herself in a professional manner.
Basic understanding of how a computer works. Ability to navigate and use: email, Microsoft office products and the internet
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematic or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Prove and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Use of both hands and fingers with dexterity. Great hand/eye coordination and ability to work on a ladder. Must be able to lift 75lbs of cables or equipment.
Monitor the safety and environmental conditions within the designated facility and deploy awareness to the on-site team in accordance to the REMETRONIX Safety Manual.